Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trip to Bear Lake, Jackson and Yellowstone





Hey, I'm blogging!  Returned a week ago from going on a 4 days excursion to Bear Lake, Jackson and Yellowstone.  Yeah, I know all of you who are suffering in the humidity and heat are jealous! We went with Melody and Miguel.  They bought a tent trailer in Logan so we had something comfortable to sleep in.  

Annabelle did great and Samantha had a lot of fun.  Of course as you all know this part of the country is beautiful this time of year.  

I will try to put some video.  


4 comments:

Burk Family said...

YAY! I'm glad you are blogging (I'm assuming this is Velvet). I can't wait to be up there for a bit in a few weeks. Yeah, the heat has set in. It's funny how you get acclimated to where you live, though. 100 degrees doesn't even feel that bad anymore. Keep up the posts. I'll be checking!

Amber Staub said...

I[m so excited you figured out the blog thing. I am a little jealous of the great weather. Houston summers are long and hot. We will be in Utah at the end of July and I can't wait to see you all then.

Amber Staub said...

Annabelle is getting so big. She is such a cutie.

sheriee staub said...

Love the pictures and love the fact that you are blogging. Now gramma will have to figure out how to post pictures. I wish someone would help me!!!

See Ya Soon - MOM